14 October, 2007

Me

Before I start posting, I feel it to be necessary to introduce myself to all of you (although "all of you" essentially means my friends who already know me, but hey, just in case right?).

I'm Ardeshir. I am a dreamer, a traveler, an optimist, a devil's advocate, a talker and a "doer". I tend to be bold and shameless but am slowly learning about this thing called 'tact' as I grow older and become more conscious of those around me.

I am more concerned with whether or not I believe in myself than whether or not I believe in God. I believe in people and often feel that we test ourselves less than we should; we are far more capable than one might think.

I plan on changing the world.

I am confident although sometimes cocky and hope to learn a little more humility.

Lastly, I hope to become a man. A man that others are proud to call their friend, a man that my child/children (when I have them of course) can look up to and most importantly, a man that my sister, mother and father can be proud of.

This is my story ...

No comments: